8.8.12

Tapered Trousers

Love, love, LOVE!

If you find the right style and the perfect fit, you'll never want to take them off. I've been monitoring the classic high street stores in hope of stumbling across my ideal pair and havn't had much luck.Until today. Having avoided Topshop for a few months due to limited funds, I was reminded of why I always chose to just be poor when it comes to shopping. Spotting a gorgeous pair of tapered trousers on a manikin I made a beeline across the shop floor. Got my size, tried them on and was very very happy. I'd love to now write how I purchased these and made my happy way home however, this was not to be. Due to my new attempts to budget I left them on the rails, to go home and dream about these beauties and somehow 'save'. (I don't know what's worse, avoiding the shops or knowing what I'm missing.)

These trousers will see you through this crazy monsoon us Brits are having and nicely into the autumn. Dressed down for daytime with a jumper and flats or dressed up for the evening with a pair of heels and a sheer shirt. Some may disagree but personally I'd say, the more pyjama like the better!

Topshop, Tile Print Skinny Trouser, £40.00

River Island, Green Paisley Print Crop Trouser, £30.00

Zara, Printed Trouser With Contrasting Waist, £39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment