8.1.13

Teapot Vintage

This brand is literally my saviour. One of my biggest shopping problems is vintage clothing and sales. There is something in my brain that just cannot get to grips with the process of sifting through shop rails separating the wheat from the chaff. Especially if there is loads and loads of clothes to look at (Topshop sale is my nemesis.) As a student, this is a terrible skill not to possess. My old housemate is the pro charity shopper; the charity shopper Queen. Beyond envious of her skills. However, Teapot Vintage seem to have done it for me! This is a fabbb little website and so reasonably priced! Great clothes and everything on it I just want to buy. There is also definitely something for everyone, stocked for guys and gals. Plus, for those guys that complain about shopping, you need not move from your sofa to enjoy these steals.

Teapot Vintage, Vintage Oversized Floral Patchwork Cardigan , £16

Teapot Vintage, Vintage Reworked Mini Dress, £15

Teapot Vintage, Vintage Men's American Hunter Jacket, £35

Teapot Vintage Website - all images sourced from here
Teapot Vintage Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment