22.8.11

Time to Buy

If you’re not a girl who is mad for accessories like the majority of us but want to find that signature piece that you can treasure and will complete an outfit without it screaming over the top bling then I may have found the answer.

Liberty of London offer a stunning range of watches and I was lucky enough to be given one by my two sisters a few years ago for my 18th birthday. I don’t wear it every day because I’m two scared of ruining it and I like to save it for special occasions but having worn it on nights out, to dinner or just on a day when I felt like dressing up, I see no reason why this can’t be your permanent watch.

I was pleased to see then that Liberty are still making these gorgeous watches. The watches range from £55 to £90 and for a high quality, different but still sexy watch, it’s a very reasonable price. The £55 watches you have to tie as the strap is made from a stretch of material, so you  may need a little bit of help the first few times but I managed to grasp how to tie it myself pretty quickly. The more expensive watches are just as gorgeous but with a more original strap.

With Liberty’s spoiling you for choice, this won’t be a quick, snap, impulse buy but don’t lose sleep over it. I haven’t managed to pick a favourite from the 2011 range so you’ll be happy no matter what. And lads, it’s a go ahead for a birthday/Christmas present.


Liberty Print Knot Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment