Classy but Sassy

I am sure we have all shared the same experience of buying something new and just being completely addicted to it. Well this happened recently to a friend of mine and I can 100% understand why.

She bought this dress recently for her brothers 21st and was easily the centre of attention in the room and in the photos. The dress is made from 95% polyester and the remaining 5% elastane making it very soft, so I’m not at all surprised that she wants to wear it at every available opportunity.

I think the back of this dress is my favourite part however it may be worth investing in a strapless bra if you don’t already own one. Team this red beauty with some killer black heels, wedges or even sandals and you have a dress for every occasion.

This is available to you all now from Asos in red, black and white and at £35, it’s an absolute steal.
Added bonus: Cheryl Cole was snapped wearing a similar number at the National Television Awards but Cheryl’s LBD was a Versace number at £2,200. If it’s good enough for Ms. Cole then it’s good enough for us (and we’ll save a few pennies!)


(Asos Bodycon Dress with Strappy back detail, £35)
Image taken from www.skinnyvscurvy.com


  1. Such a gorgeous dress! Gorgeous shade of red as well.

    Jade - x


  2. Lovely post!